Avengers Assemble! Make movie night or your superhero party more fun with these awesome Avengers themed recipes!Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War, the film 10 years in the making that HULK-smashed box office records, is now out on Digital and Blu-Ray (8/14/2018)! It’s definitely one to add to your home Marvel collection! And that means you may just want to plan a fun Avengers party or at-home movie night! So, I’ve rounded up some of the best Avengers-themed recipes to help you plan your superhero fun!
Marvel’s Avengers Themed Recipes:
- Easy Superhero Donuts
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Iron Man Dip
- Groot Snack
- Spider-Man Spider Web Pretzel Snacks
- No-Bake Captain America Shield Treats
- Infinity Stones Rock Candy
- Black Panther Krispie Treats
- Spider-Man Chocolate Bark
- Thor Character Mocktails
- Thor Hammer Cookies
- Hulk Cake Pops
- Hulk Smash Smoothie
- Infinity Stone Gummies
Disney sent us a copy for review (I loved the movie anyway – especially after getting to attend the Infinity War World Premiere) and we had fun checking out all the bonus features. Gotta love a gag reel (I just wish it would have been a couple minutes longer)!
Avengers: Infinity War Blu-Ray
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
For even more Avengers, be sure to check these out:Pin It