Your superhero fans will love this easy-to-make Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Snack!
Any Guardians of the Galaxy fans here?! Not only did I have the pleasure of watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 being filmed on set and interviewing the Star Lord (and the rest of the main cast), but I also just recently attended the media grand opening of the new Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout attraction at Disneyland! So, I’m definitely a fan and excited thatGuardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (affiliate link) is available today on Blu-ray and DVD! To celebrate, I made a cute little Baby Groot snack! Isn’t it cute?! HA! Even though my boys haven’t see the movie, they know all about Groot and love him! And you just have to love some Groot bread – we just recently got some at Disneyland!
SO fun!!!! So, I decided it would be fun make them some “Groot bread” here at home for a snack and it’s SO easy to make! You’ll just need some bread (I used some sourdough that already had a good Groot face shape), peanut butter (sun butter or other nut butters could also work), a cut pretzel stick for the mouth, and fresh or dried cherries for the eyes! You just cut the bread to make a Groot face shape, toast, butter, then add face details.
The end result is tasty and yummy! My boys enjoyed this as a fun after school snack. But, it could be a fun breakfast or a fun snack to make for a Guardians of the Galaxy movie night! Cute, fun, & tasty! So, I recommend picking up a copy of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and having some movie fun at home! There’s some super fun bonus features on the Blu-ray too (gotta love a gag reel!!)!
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 BLU-RAY BONUS FEATURES
- The Making of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” – A four-part, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, done in the style of classic-rock album liner notes.
- Visionary Intro – Director James Gunn provides context on how he continues and expands the storylines of these beloved characters in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
- Guardians Inferno Music Video – Join David Hasselhoff and special guests for a galactic retro dance party.
- Gag Reel – Laugh out loud at all the hilarious off-script shenanigans and bloopers that took place on the set of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” featuring all your favorite Guardians.
- Four Deleted Scenes – Check out four specific scenes that had to be cut from the film, including two extended scenes and two deleted scenes.
- Audio Commentary – Check out a special narration of the film by director James Gunn, who guides fans through an inside look at the making of the movie.
All the features listed above plus four extra exclusives:
- Three Scene Breakdowns (Digital Exclusives) – We’ll reveal the anatomy of a few key scenes from the film. Discover the process in bringing these scenes to life. It starts with a doodle and the rest is film history. Audiences will be given the option to view 5-6 layers of specific scenes in the film. Scenes include “Eclector Escape,” “Gamora and Nebula,” and “Rocket and Ravagers.”
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout! (Digital Exclusive) – Get an exclusive sneak peek inside the most anticipated ride at Disneyland, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout!. We’ll dig into the concepts and inspiration, and talk about what it took to bring the most epic ride at Disneyland to life.