During this holiday season, your house and/or holiday parties likely are full of tasty sweet treats. Baked goods and sugar and carbs galore! So, having some healthier options around is a good idea to help the balance a bit. Healthier though does NOT have to mean boring! Themed fun foods are some of my very favorite things to make for holidays and parties. So, I’ve rounded up some adorable Christmas fun foods – that all are a little better for you and the kids. Any of these would be a hit at the Christmas party or for a Christmas meal!!
15+ Healthy Christmas Treats
Just click on the links below to be taken to the step-by-step recipes.
1. Christmas Tree Veggie Tray | Mom Endeavors
2. Snowman Fruit Snack | Mom Endeavors
3. Orange Cranberry Edible Holiday Wreath | Mom Endeavors
4. Snowman Mashed Potatoes | Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
5. Healthy Christmas Tree Snack | Fantastic Fun and Learning
6. Christmas Tree Made of Fruit | Mama Papa Bubba
7. Grinch Kabobs | Faithfully Nourished
8. Cucumber Snowmen | Sugar Aunts
9. Healthy Snowman Snack | Red Ted Art
10. Christmas Pops | Cutting Tiny Bites
11. Nativity Snack | True Aim Education
12. Strawberry Santas | Kids Activities Blog
13. Snap Pea Christmas Tree | Little Nummies
14. Santa Apple | Simply Designing
15. Snowman Rice Pudding | B-Inspired Mama!
16. Green Fresh Fruit Wreath | Cute as a Fox Blog
Love all of these SO much! The Christmas tree veggie tray is a tradition for our Christmas dinner! But, these are ALL so fun! I know my kids would love the snowman potatoes and the Santa snacks!
For more fun Christmas food ideas, be sure to check out these posts: