Candy corn everything is so popular this time of year! And, we’re joining in the fun with a non-sweet, fun candy corn treat. These candy corn bagels would be SUCH a cute Halloween breakfast or after school snack! And they are SO easy to make with just a couple ingredients!
Candy Corn Bagels
- Toast the mini bagels and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Using the paring knife, cut your mini bagels into a triangle shape (it doesn’t have to be exact).
- Separate the whipped cream cheese into 3 small bowls. Add a few drops of orange to one bowl and mix to make orange. In the 2nd bowl, add a few drops of yellow food coloring and stir to make yellow.
- Using a butter knife, take a small amount of yellow cream cheese and evenly spread onto the bottom of the bagel.
- Next, spread some of the orange cream cheese in the middle of the triangle and finally, add some white cream cheese right on the top of the bagel.
- Repeat with all your bagels.
Serve & enjoy! 🙂
For more Halloween fun food ideas, be sure to check out these posts: