Wow! I can’t believe tomorrow is already the 4th of July!! Do you have any fun plans? Whether you do or not, if you’re looking for something a little fun, special, or especially patriotic for tomorrow, I’ve rounded up some great patriotic fun foods & sweet treats ideas that you may be able to pull off in time!
Patriotic Eats & Treats:
- 4th of July Layered Drinks from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- 4th of July Hi-Hat Cupcakes from Pink Cake Plate
- Flag Cheesecake Bars from Shibley Smiles
- Stars & Stripes Pie from Woman’s Day
- 4th of July Flag Cake from Glorious Treats
- Patriotic Fruit & Cheese Flag from Wenderly
- 4th of July Cake Pop Flag from My Juice Cup
- 4th of July Jello from Craftaholics Anonymous
- Firecracker Push Pops from Hoosier Homemade
- Bomb Pop Cupcakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Fruit Salad from Family Ever After
- Red, White, and Blue Stained Glass Jello Stars from Brown Eyed Baker
Don’t those all look SO good and so festive?! I love it! The fruit ideas would make GREAT sides to go with your favorite grilled options too. For Memorial Day, I rounded up a whole bunch of great grilling ideas, sides, and desserts. So, be sure to check out that post too if you need some additional ideas!
Grilling Recipes Roundup
Hope you all have a fabulous 4th tomorrow! 🙂
YUMMY, have a Happy 4th. Hugs….
Thanks for featuring my Patriotic Hi-Hat Cupcakes Sara!!!
You’re welcome! They look SO fun! 🙂