Mmmmm….strawberries! As we head into summer, we love the better prices (and better diversity) of fresh fruit available! It’s the perfect time of year for all kinds of fresh & fruity recipes, and strawberry cheesecake is no exception!
Yum! The recipe is fresh, delicious, and easy to make! Making it in little jars just adds to the fun, making it perfect for a party or summer backyard BBQ! Here’s the recipe:
Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Jars
- ¾ C. sugar
- 3 packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 C. fresh strawberries
- 24 jelly jars 4 oz.
- 1 C. of graham crackers crushed
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 3 Tbs butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Combine the melted butter and your 2 C. of graham cracker crumbs. Press about 2 tbs. of the mixture into the bottom of your 24 jelly jars.
- In a medium size bowl combine the softened cream cheese, ¾ C. sugar and vanilla. Blend with a mixer. Add each egg one at a time blending well on low speed.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate completely.
- Add fresh strawberries right before serving.
- Mixed Berry Panna Cotta from BetsyLife
- Simple Strawberry Tart from The Rebel Chick
- Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fresh Fruit Tartlets from A Little Claireification
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog
- Healthy Tropical Fruit Smoothie from Bless This Mess Please
- Easy Apple Tarts from Million Moments
- Classic Strawberry Shortcake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Lemon Sorbet from See Vanessa Craft
- Blueberry Slush from Plugged In Family
What fresh fruit treats are your favorite?