I’m thrilled to share this tasty salsa verde chicken loaded sheet pan nachos recipe with you today as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MakeGameTimeSaucy #CollectiveBias
Sheet pan nachos are SO tasty and so easy to make – perfect for feeding a crowd on game day! As you’re planning your football parties, add these nachos to the list and stock up on essentials from Walmart like 24 oz. Pace® Salsa Verde and 24 oz. Pace® Picante Sauce! You can actually hover right over the photo below to click through to Walmart.com and purchase what you need!
Yum! I love to make tasty finger foods for our football watch parties and these loaded nachos are just perfect! Pace® Salsa Verde works great for this dish, helping to “Ban the Bland” and kick up the flavor. The secret is not only to have the Pace® Salsa Verde to dip the nachos in, but the chicken gets saucy in the salsa before going on the nachos! Using leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the store is perfect for this recipe and makes it even easier. You just want to combine about 2-3 cups of cooked chicken with about a cup of Pace® Salsa Verde. It really gives you that genuine southwest flavor and kicks up the flavor of the chicken (without making things too spicy). You’ll let the chicken marinate in that tasty Pace® Salsa Verde while you prep all the other ingredients (shred cheese, chop vegetables, etc.). Then, layer a sheet pan full of tortilla chips, cheese, and the salsa verde chicken. For a crowd, I recommend two layers of chips, cheese, and chicken. Mmmmm…doesn’t it look good?!
After popping the pan in the oven to melt the cheese, top the nachos with your favorite nacho toppings and enjoy! We opted for our favorites like tomatoes, black olives, avocado (plus Pace® Salsa Verde and sour cream on the side).Here’s the easy recipe:
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 C chicken broth
- 1 jar 24oz. Pace® Salsa Verde
- 2-3 C shredded cheese (use all cheddar or a blend of cheddar & white cheeses)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1-2 avocadoes, diced
- *Any additional pptional toppings/garnish - sour cream, cilantro, lime wedges, sliced jalapeños, black beans, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, mix together chicken and 1 cup Pace® Salsa Verde.
- Arrange tortilla chips over a large sheet pan in a single layer.
- Add about half the cheese and chicken mixture over the layer of the chips.
- Add a second layer of tortilla chips and top with the rest of the cheese and chicken.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is nice and melty!
- Remove from oven, top with your fresh ingredients and desired toppings.
- Serve with a side of Pace® Salsa Verde and enjoy!
Super yum! And it doesn’t get much easier! So be sure to stock up on everything you need for this tasty recipe at Walmart while you do your game day watch party shopping. It’s the perfect one stop shop! For more awesome game day eats that are full of southwestern flavors, head over to the Make Game Time Saucy site! You’re sure to find some great ideas to help you plan meals for those busy weeknights! You can also grab a coupon- Pace® has an Ibotta® offer available at Walmart! Earn $0.50 cash back with Ibotta® when you purchase a jar of Pace®! (Offer is valid on any ONE (1) 15 oz. or larger Pace® Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce)
Enjoy & happy game day!!