Happy Thanksgiving!!! ‘Tis the season for family, delicious food, and hopefully some tasty leftovers! We normally enjoy leftovers for a few days after Thanksgiving! We’re known to make “turkey bowls” – which basically is just a Thanksgiving meal in a bowl (turkey, some mashed potatoes, maybe a little dressing/stuffing, etc). And, of course, you can’t go wrong with some tasty sandwiches made with the leftover turkey! But there are MANY other ways to make use of what you might have left! So, I’ve rounded up a yummy list of some of the absolute BEST recipe ideas for using up that leftover turkey!
25+ Delicious Recipe Ideas for Leftover Turkey
Just click on the links below to be taken to the step-by-step recipes.
1. Cranberry Turkey Quesadillas | Homegrown & Healthy
2. Low Carb Turkey Casserole with Cauliflower Rice | Kalynís Kitchen
3. Creamy Turkey Casserole | Homemaking Hacks
4. Turkey, Apple, & Cheese Roll-ups | Mom Endeavors
5. Creamy Turkey and Wild Rice Soup | Ashlee Marie
6. Leftover Turkey Pear Waldorf Salad | Strawberry Mommycakes
7. Turkey Turnovers | Annís Entitled Life
8. Turkey Casserole | momdot
9. Turkey Nachos | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
10. Leftover Turkey Soup with Stuffing Croutons | Bubbly Nature Creations
11. Turkey Pot Pie | Pink When
12. Turkey Lasagna with Sage and Three Cheeses | Kalynís Kitchen
13. Leftover French Onion Turkey Bake | Simply Being Mommy
14. Leftover Turkey and Thyme Tarts | Homegrown and Healthy
15. Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup | A Cedar Spoon
16. Cranberry Barbecue Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes | All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
17. Turkey and Pesto Panini | Creative Homemaking by The Seaman Mom
18. Turkey Hash with Chorizo | Comfortably Domestic
19. Thanksgiving Turkey & Apple Pastry Bites | Pizzazzerie
20. Leftover Turkey Crunchy Chinese Salad | Scratch Mommy
21. Leftover Turkey Salad with Indian Spices, Lemon and Cilantro | Kalynís Kitchen
22. Turkey Spinach Lasagna Rolls | Just Us Four
23. Turkey ën Stuffing Crescents | Adventures of Mel
24. Herbed Turkey Over Cornbread Waffles | All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
25. Perfect Turkey and Cheese Slider Sandwiches | The Pinning Mama
26. Turkey Cranberry BBQ Sliders | Mom Endeavors
Yummy! If you’re watching football on that Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, I highly recommend the turkey sliders with cranberry BBQ sauce! SO easy and tasty! The cranberry & turkey quesadillas sound SUPER delish too!!
What do YOU normally make with leftover turkey?
If any of you have ham at your holiday meal, then you might want to check out this list for leftover ham recipes!