Love cute Halloween treats and all the fun spooky food ideas, but don’t like all the sugar? We’ve got some healthier ideas for you today!! Everything for Halloween doesn’t have to be about sugar and candy (though those are fun too)! There are some REALLY cute Halloween snack & treat ideas that don’t use any or as many sugary ingredients. So, check out the list below for some healthier spooktacular Halloween treats!
15+ Healthier, Non-Candy Halloween Fun Foods
1. Veggie Jack O’ Lantern | Mom Endeavors
2. Candy Corn Bagels | Mom Endeavors
3. Monster Apples | Mom Endeavors
4. Healthy Halloween Parfait | Parenting Chaos
5. Frankenstein Kiwis | Two Healthy Kitchens
6. Clementine and Celery Pumpkins | Spaceships and Laser Beams
7. Ghost Berries | Tidbits of Experience
8. Apple Ghost Skewers | The Pinning Mama
9. Peach Pumpkin Cups | Creative Southern Home
10. Candy Corn Fruit Cup | Nellie Bellie
11. String Cheese Spider Web | Creative Kid Snacks
12. Banana Ghosts | One Little Project
13. Pear Alien Heads | Someday I’ll Learn
14. Monster Hard-Boiled Eggs | Parenting Chaos
15. Apple Mummies | Two Healthy Kitchens
16. Healthy Bat Bites | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
So fun! I love all these great ideas! My boys are big fans of the Monster Apples!
Which of these healthier Halloween fun foods would you make first?
For some more Halloween fun food ideas, be sure to check out these posts:
Cute Halloween Fun Foods for Kids!
Creative Halloween Dinner Ideas