Disneyland has THE best Halloween food and drinks to put you in a festive mood! Whether you want a sweet treat like the Mickey Mummy Macaron, a delicious drink like the Pumpkin Spice Shake, or a savory meal like the Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup, the special Halloween food options at Disneyland are seemingly endless. So, read on to see our top 25 Disneyland Halloween food picks.Disneyland at Halloween Time will put a spell on you! It’s one of our very favorite times of the year there thanks to all the fun festivities, decor, and special seasonal food! In fact, we’ve been sharing all the special Disney fun over on our Disney instagram channel: @disneyendeavors (so be sure to follow us there)!
Thanks to the Disney Social Media Celebration Conference (#DisneySMC), I was actually at Disneyland twice this Halloween season. So, I made it a mission to try as many of the special Halloween Time food offerings at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure that I could manage, including that ADORABLE Pumpkin Mickey Cookie above from Candy Palace on Main Street. I mean, seriously SO cute! So read on to get to find out all the must-try Halloween food at Disneyland and maybe get some inspiration for some Disney Halloween Recipes to try at home!
Best Halloween Food at Disneyland 2019
Hope you enjoy this Disneyland Halloween Food showcase! Each tasty treat picture includes information on where you can find it in the parks (both Disneyland and California Adventure options are included) and if mobile ordering is available!
1. Mickey Mummy Macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery on Main Street in Disneyland. This little guy is adorable and filled with a cookies ‘n cream filling. So, if you want something sweet AND classically cute, this is a great option!
2. Vampire Alien Macaron from Pizza Planet in Disneyland! Speaking of cute macaron, I think the Vampire Alien wins! With a citrusy lemon filling, this is one deliciously adorable sweet Halloween treat.
3. Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets from Mint Julep Bar. Tucked away in New Orleans Square, the Mint Julep Bar is a great little spot to snag tasty Mickey beignets and a drink at the park. We loved that these Pumpkin Spice Beignets had some pumpkin spice flavor but weren’t overpoweringly “spicey”. SO good and mobile ordering available here. enjoy
4. Blackberry Midnight Julep at Mint Julep Bar. You can snag this tasty drink when you get your Pumpkin Spice Beignets. This dreadfully delightful drink is a combination of blackberry, citrus and mint flavors with lychee “moon” in celebration of the Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary and we thought it was DELICIOUS! The kids actually thought the lychee moon was an “eyeball” though instead of a moon! Hahaha! Either way, it’s super refreshing on a warm afternoon. Mobile ordering available!
5. Blood Orange Slush at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland is another delicious, refreshing drink! The blood orange slush has a swirl of raspberry sauce and is served with a light-up ice cube for some extra festive fun! We LOVED this one! Super tasty and mobile ordering available!
6. Loaded Fleet Fries from Galactic Grill (mobile ordering available). While you’re at Galactic Grill, do yourself a favor and order these fries for a meal or heavy snack. I have NO idea what they have to do with Halloween, but they’re currently part of the seasonal menu and I’m HERE for it! They’re messy to eat (and not pretty to photography), but were SOOOoo good. Loaded waffle fries topped with slow-cooked BBQ pulled pork, cheese, chipotle ranch and cream cilantro-lime coleslaw. YES! Hoping they make this a regular menu item at Galactic Grill.
7. Darth by Chocolate Parfait at Galactic Grill (mobile ordering available). You might as well just make it a Star Wars trifecta and order dessert here too. The Halloween treat at Galactic Grill is a treat that was a favorite during Seasons of the Force – the Darth by Chocolate. This is definitely one for the chocolate lovers, featuring layers of red velvet cake, chocolate ganache, OREO cookie crumbles, dark chocolate mousse, and chocolate cake topped with chocolate flakes, a chocolate Darth Vader helmet and a mini chocolate lightsaber. It’s rich and shareable!
8. Apple Pie Funnel Cake from Stage Door Café in Frontierland (mobile ordering available). Holy, whoa – this treat got some serious attention from people in the park! I mean, it’s a giant funnel cake topped with Funnel cake with apple pie filling, cajeta sauce (a Mexican caramel sauce), whipped cream, streusel topping, and Halloween sprinkles. This is one sweet Halloween treat that the whole family can share!!
9. Mickey Spider Web Crispy Treat at Candy Palace on Main Street. We’re a sucker for the cute Mickey-shaped crispy treats and this one is no exception! It’s a great non-messy treat and even travels well if you want to bring something home. Speaking of home, this is one I plan to recreate at home for a fun Halloween treat, just like these Mickey Pumpkin Krispie Treats!
10. Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat from Candy Palace. In celebration of the awesome Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party, why not grab an Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat?! And this one has a sweet, wriggly surprise inside, perfectly themed for Oogie Boogie! Can you guess? Yep – gummy worms! My kids LOVED this fun surprise! These travel well too for a tasty souvenir treat!
11. Jack Skellington Sugar Cookie from Candy Palace on Main Street. Just like the adorable Pumpkin Mickey Cookie in the 1st photo, this Jack Skellington Sugar Cookie is an easy & inexpensive treat purchase ($3.99) that comes individually wrapped so it’s another great option to bring home if you want to extend the magic after you leave. It’s also adorable!
12. Cauldron Cake Pop (purchased at Candy Palace on Main Street). This chocolate cake pop is a frightfully fun Halloween treat. I love that it has the vibe of a poison candy apple without being as expensive or difficult to eat as the candy apples are (though the candy apples certainly are still fun)!
13. Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup (in a sourdough bread bowl) at Pacific Wharf Café in Disney California Adventure (mobile ordering available). WHY oh WHY is this only seasonal? Again, no idea what make this only fall or Halloween-themed, but it sure is GOOD!! Just like the Loaded Fleet Fries, this is one Disney food option that I’d love to see year round. It’s so good in fact that I ordered it for dinner on BOTH trips this fall! 😉
14. Caramel Apple Smoothie from Schmoozies (mobile ordering available). Apples, ice cream, caramel sauce and a caramel apple lollipop make this a tart and sweet drink, perfect for the caramel apple fans!
15. Pumpkin Spice Shake from Flo’s V8 Café in Cars Land. Y’all, this is what fall dreams are made of. We LOVED THIS MILKSHAKE! Loved. In fact, we should have ordered a couple instead of splitting. Hands down, this was the favorite drink choice in our family. Think pumpkin pie in milkshake form…with ribbons of caramel sauce! Yes, please! Mobile ordering available.
Disneyland Halloween Time Churros
Churros at Disneyland are my favorite! If I get just one treat, that’s the one (and Disneyland beats Disney World on the churro front HANDS down). So, you know we had to try as many of the Halloween Time Churros that we could. We managed 5/9 and they were all good. PLUS, there is the Churro Sundae…which is a MUST get! So, let’s do a little churro tour…
16. Horchata Churro with condensed milk dipping sauce (found at the Churro cart near Goofy’s Sky School) was SO good! For a “non-messy” churro treat, this one was my favorite Halloween Time churro option! Definitely be sure to grab one of these!
17. Haul-O-Ween Churro (located at the Cozy Cone Motel Churro Cone). This was a “messy Churro” served up in a paper basket and the kids LOVED it! It’s a churro rolled in finely crushed OREO cookies with green icing, gummy worms and candies. Honestly, it was a little too sweet for my tastes, but definitely a BIG hit with the kids!
18. Caramel Apple Churro (at the Churro Cart near the Hyperion Theater) was our family’s favorite churro of the trip as picked by 4/5 of us for the churro winner! LOL! It’s a churro with green, candy apple flavored sugar sprinkles, topped with apple pie filling and drizzled with caramel. It’s another “messy churro” option that is actually best eaten with a fork! But it’s SUPER tasty! We actually all preferred this over the apple pie funnel cake even though it doesn’t look nearly as impressive!
19. Pumpkin Spice Churro is a fun fall treat, rolled in pumpkin spice sugar with caramel dipping sauce add-on. You can actually find this one at multiple locations in the parks. At Disneyland, you can snag one at the churro cart near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and you can pick one up at Willie’s Churros on Buena Vista Street in California Adventure. This one was actually our least favorite of all the churros. But that’s not to say it was bad. It was still tasty – we just thought the other ones were more fun! This pumpkin spice churro though was PERFECT for a little fun photo in our Frozen Costumes for the Oogie Boogie Bash though. After all, Sven needs carrots (or pumpkin spice churros ;))!
20. Maleficent Churro (located at the churro cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle). With the release of Maleficent: Mistress of Evil this fall, this churro is extra perfect. This churro is covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with purple & green colored sugar, plus a marshmallow dipping sauce add-on. It tasted much like the Haul-o-ween churro in Cars Land but I preferred this one since it’s less messy!
21. Churro Sundae from The Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland. Now, I know this isn’t just a singular churro, but the churro sundae definitely belongs in the churro tour. Why this one is just a Halloween item too, I have NO idea. Along with the Loaded Fleet Fries and the Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup, this is another treat that should TOTALLY be year round! Made with cookie dough ice cream garnished with a churro (cut in two), whipped cream, and cajeta drizzle (Mexican caramel sauce), this sundae is AMAZING! This one is an absolute MUST get!
Additional Disneyland Food Items
Oh my goodness, are you drooling yet? JUST in case these 21 Disneyland Food options weren’t enough, I had to share 4 more. These are items that we either got but was too late to get good photos of, ones we wanted to get and ran out of time, or ones we saw other people get and were impressed.
22. Vampire Mickey Sourdough Bread at Pacific Wharf Café. The sourdough here is SO good and the Mickey-shaped bread is always a great take-home edible souvenir. It looks perfect in vampire form for Halloween.
23. Boogie Man Sundae at Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream on Buena Vista Street in California Adventure. We missed this one due to a timing issue on our part and were super disappointed because this one looks amazing! If you’re a mint chocolate fan, it might be a must-get option. The Boogie Man Sundae features scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate cookie crumbles and gummy candies in a chocolate-dipped waffle bowl. I know this one would have been a BIG hit with out crew.
24. Mummy Donut at Schmoozies in California Adventure. If you like peanut butter & jelly and need a donut fix while you’re at Disneyland, this mummy donut is the thing to get. It’s HUGE. And I’m totally kicking myself for not getting a photo. When we got the Caramel Apple Smoothie, the group in front of us each got one of these and they were all DYING when they were each handed a donut the size of the plate. So, while I can’t speak to the taste and this one, it sure looked fun (and WAY big enough to split)!
25. Frozen Abuelita Horchata from Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland. This one is layered frozen Mexican hot chocolate and frozen horchata topped with spiced whipped cream. YUMMmmmmmmmmm!
Seriously, how good does all of that look?! There are SO many good things that the hardest part is just deciding what you’re going to get! Which would be your top Disneyland Halloween food pick?
FOR MORE DISNEY HALLOWEEN INFO & IDEAS, CHECK OUT:
- FOODIE GUIDE TO HALLOWEEN TIME 2019 AT DISNEYLAND RESORT
- CANDY GUIDE TO HALLOWEEN TIME 2019 AT DISNEYLAND RESORT
- DISNEYLAND HALLOWEEN GUIDE
- OOGIE BOOGIE BASH TIPS
Discount Disneyland Halloween Trip
Now, who wants to save some money on your Disneyland Halloween trip to free up some funds for all the Disneyland food you want to get?! To do just that, we recommend booking through Get Away Today! That’s who we use to book our trips and so we’re thrilled to partner with them as an affiliate! They really make the whole Disneyland booking experience easy & are great about getting you the best deal! You can save an additional $10 on any Southern California vacation package when you use our exclusive Get Away Today coupon code: MOMENDEAVORS.
Disclosure: Over the years, my family has been provided with complimentary admission, as well as other Disney fun surprises during Halloween Time at Disneyland. However, all of these photos are our own and all of the food was purchased by us. All opinions & love of Disneyland are entirely our own! We loved Disneyland long before we had the pleasure of partnering with them & regularly do Disneyland trips completely on our own expense as well.
Like it? Pin it!