Whether you want a non-spooky treat for Halloween or just a fun treat for fall, these pumpkin patch brownies are sure to be a hit!
Aren’t they cute?! We love all things “pumpkin” this time of year – pumpkin honey butter, pumpkin dip, trips to the pumpkin patch, and good mellowcreme pumpkin! 😉 So, these fun pumpkin patch treats seemed fitting! And they really are quite easy to make! It all starts with a batch of brownies or box of store-bought chocolate snack cakes!
Here’s the easy directions:
- 1 pan of brownies or package of chocolate snack cakes
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (amount needed varies on how many your making – for a whole pan of brownies, you’ll probably use at least half a package)
- 1 bag of mellowcreme pumpkins
- chocolate frosting
- popsicle sticks (1 per brownie/cake)
- mini popsicle sticks (4 per brownie/cake)
- glue gun
- black Sharpie marker
- Plug in the hot glue gun and allow it to heat up.
- Hot glue 4 mini popsicle sticks to each large popsicle stick to make your the pumpkin sign (see photo). Let set and then write the word ‘Pumpkins’ and a price on each sign.
- Repeat with all the popsicle sticks. Set aside.
- Open the snack cakes or cut the brownies.
- Generously frost each snack cake/brownie (see photo). Then, dip each frosted snack cake into the crush chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Insert a sign into each chocolate snack cake. Then, give each brownie a ‘pumpkin patch’ with 1-3 mellowcreme pumpkins.
So fun!! Love how cute these are! Now, how about some fun treats for Halloween? I’ve teamed up with my fellow #CreativeFoodies and we’ve got a list of 12 different party treats that are perfect for your Halloween festivities! So be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all the different fun food recipes!
- Mini Monster Rolls from Play Party Plan
- Pumpkin Patch Brownies from Mom Endeavors
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Popcorn Balls from See Vanessa Craft
- Fall Pretzel Candy from A Night Owl Blog
- Candy Corn Cracker Toffee from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Halloween Snack Mix from Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons
- Candy “Bloody” Slides from Ashlee Marie
- Spooky Sugar Cookies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Mummy Rice Krispy Treats from Two Twenty One
- Spiderweb Cookie Pizzas from Happiness is Homemade
- Mummy Pizza Bites from Printable Crush
- Halloween Drink from The Idea Room
So fun! As a former science teacher, I’m thinking the candy slides and Halloween drink look especially fun for a Mad Scientist Halloween party!
Be sure to follow the #CreativeFoodies tag for great themed recipes each month! Last month, we shared some great Football Themed recipes and the month before we shared some great Back to School Snack Ideas!Pin It