With temperatures here still soaring about the 100 degree mark and a 3-day weekend for many, I think a nice, refreshing cold drink sounds fabulous! So, I’ve rounded up a whole bunch of different ideas sure to hit the spot.
Fruity Slushes & Smoothies:
While I was pregnant with Baby Brother, I craved fruit smoothies & slushy drinks. So, I was seeking out recipes like crazy. Here are some that looked extra good! YUMMY!
- Pina Colada Smoothie via Paula Deen
- Chilled Strawberry Orange Drink from Inspired By Family Magazine
- Orange Pushup Smoothie from Love, Veggies, and Yoga
- Blueberry Banana Coconut Smoothie from Once a Mom, Always a Cook
- Lava Flow from The Coterie Blog
Lemonades & Limeades:
- Cherry Limeade from She Wears Many Hats
- Peach Lemonade Coolers from Cook Au Vin
- Strawberry Lemonade from The Silly Pearl
- Limeade from The Idea Room
- Raspberry Vanilla Lemonade from A Cozy Kitchen
- Sparkling Watermelon Limeade from Good Life Eats
If you’d like your fruit drink as more of an adult beverage, then here are three perfect for a pitcher at your next party!
- Watermelon Margarita from Healthy Happy Life
- Easy Citrus Sangria from yours truly
- Coconut Limeade from She Wears Many Hats
Chocolate & Coffee:
If you’re looking for something less fruity and a little more rich (or caffeinated), then these look like delicious options!
- Maple Iced Coffee from White House Black Shutters
- Frozen Hot Chocolate from Mama Foodie
- Frozen White Hot Chocolate from Dine and Dish