Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – which is entirely hard to believe! But, it’s time to start thinking about the holiday and all the fun things there are to make! There are so many fun treats out there, but what I love about these cookies is just how easy they are to make!
These are what I like to call “semi-homemade” as these are made with cake mix! SO simple! Just mix the cake mix along with a few other ingredients and you have these tasty white chocolate chip Valentine’s cake mix cookies! They’ll be a favorite with the kids! Here’s the easy recipe:
Easy White Chocolate Chip Valentine's Cookies
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 1/2 C. cooking oil
- 3/4 C. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. Valentine's sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix and 2 tablespoons of flour. Add in the 2 large egg whites and 1/2 cup of cooking oil, mixing well.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and Valentine sprinkles.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll into 1-2' balls. Place the them about 2-3" a part on your baking sheets and gently pat down on each one - do not flatten, simply press down about 1/4 of an inch.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
See? Very easy and definitely tasty!