– Use the apple flesh to cut oblong-type shapes for the head/neck and attach to the body using your desired spread of choice
– From the fruit leather/rollup, cut feathers. I was able to get 5 per fruit leather, like this:
– Cut small triangles from cheese for the beak and attach using spread of choice.
– Place the sprinkles for eyes & wattle (those happen to be red car sprinkles)
– And….voila, turkey fruit snacks!
These are adorable!! Great share and happy to have found your blog! =]
Too cute! 🙂
These are awesome! SO cute 🙂
Cute and healthy! Great job!
Those look so cute!(@www.scrapaddict4sure.com)
I love it! Those are so cute – and so healthy in a season of indulgence!
These are so cute!
WOW, another genius food idea! I'll be featuring this along with your turkey sandwich! You are an incredible mom!!!
Wow, what an adorable idea!
What an adorable little snack.
Too cute, I love it!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
These little turkeys made me gigggle! What a cute idea!
I really love this idea! Please link it up to my Thanksgiving link up!http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-traditions-link-up.html