This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Glad & M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Peppermint is one of the many things I love about the holiday season, definitely one of the flavors I look forward to! So I love making all kinds of peppermint treats! Couple years ago, another favorite peppermint treat entered the holiday scene. It’s exclusively available at Target and may very well be one of the best candies of all time! Do you know what it is?…. White Chocolate Peppermint M&M’S®…oh my goodness! If you haven’t tried them, you MUST go get some. They are sooooo good–perfect for eating on their own or adding to all kinds of delicious recipes! To date, I’ve made a few different things with them including this easy, no-bake white chocolate peppermint bark! Mmmmm! Look at all that pepperminty goodness! It’s so festive and fun! And, this is so insanely easy to make — no-bake and just 4 ingredients needed! Doesn’t get much easier than that! It’s a perfect recipe to let kids help with!
- 10-15 OREO cookies
- 1 bag White Chocolate Peppermint M&M’S®
- 16-20oz white chocolate or white candy bark
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Break OREO cookies into pieces
- Put a layer of broken cookies on parchment paper or silpat on a cookie sheet, then add about half the bag of M&M’S®
- Melt white chocolate/bark according to package directions (I use the microwave)
- Gently spread the melted white chocolate over the cookies & candies
- Top with crushed candy canes and the rest of the M&M’S®.
- Place in refrigerator to let harden, then break into pieces and serve.
So good! It’s perfect for making as a sweet neighbor or hostess gift! And, also exclusively available at Target this season are the Glad Holiday Storage containers! You can package up the treats in the festive containers for easy gifting (or festive leftover packages after holiday parties/Christmas dinner)! Just tie a ribbon on top and you’re ready to go! And, if you’re looking for more tasty recipes to make with the M&M’S®, you’ll find special recipes on the back of the Glad Holiday Storage Containers packaging….and on the Target website. In fact, on the M&M’S® display at Target, I even found some tear-off recipe cards for 3 different super tasty treats. We decided that some Santa Snack Mix would pair SO well with the peppermint bark, so we whipped up a batch of that too!
Yum! What holiday treats are YOUR favorite?