With Fall in full swing, I’m so excited to share these easy-to-make and super tasty mini no-bake caramel apple cheesecakes as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
You guys, these little individual desserts are AMAZING! SO easy-to-make they’re practically effortless and they could actually be considered healthier than regular cheesecake as they have a “secret” ingredient: GREEK YOGURT!! It’s creamy, delicious, packed full of protein and the key to these awesome mini pies! I love a great “lighter” dessert option that’s still satisfying and full of flavor! In addition to being lighter and super tasty, these little cheesecakes are practically effortless to make! You need just a few ingredients and a few minutes of time! To make this little dessert practically perfect for Fall, we used the Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt. YUM!
Once your cheesecake filling is ready, you’ll spoon it into some Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts – perfect for little individual desserts! Honestly, you could stop there because the cheesecake filling is SO tasty. But cheesecake is better with pretty toppings, right?! So, we topped our caramel apple cheesecake filling with some apple pie filling, Reddi-wip®, and a little caramel drizzle! HELLO, yum! Here’s the easy recipe:
- 2 containers Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt
- 4 oz ⅓ fat cream cheese
- 1 package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-count)
- 1 Cup Apple pie filling (homemade or store bought)
- 2 Tbsp Caramel Sauce
- Mix Greek yogurt and cream cheese, until creamy & well-combined (using a high-powered blender, food processor, or by hand).
- Fill each mini pie crust with the cheesecake filling (be sure not to overfill).
- Refrigerate for at least a couple hours to set-up more if desired or serve immediately.
- To serve, top each mini pie with a small spoonful or apple pie filling. Then, top with a swirl of Reddi-wip® and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
If you need an easy dessert for Thanksgiving (or for entertaining guests anytime during the Fall), these would be a GREAT option! So good!
What kind of effortless, no-bake pies would YOU make? For more inspiration, be sure to check out the effortless pies site!