Yum! I’m thrilled to share this delicious Hawaiian BBQ Popcorn Shrimp Pizza recipe with you today as part of a sponsored partnership with SeaPak. This is one super tasty seafood meal!
We just returned from an incredible trip to Hawaii (hitting two islands – Hawaii and Kauai) and we’re already missing those tropical flavors! So, I decided to make the taste of the islands come alive at home by making this Hawaiian pizza with a twist thanks to the SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp in our freezer! SeaPak makes it easy to enjoy a tasty seafood meal, especially when meal prep is the last thing on your mind (like when you’ve just come home from vacation). I like to keep a package or two of SeaPak in our freezer for those days when dinner just needs to be easy (but still taste good)! Mmmmmm! Doesn’t it look good?! While in Hawaii, just about every restaurant had some meal choice(s) labeled “Hawaiian” with pineapple in it! We also ate our fair share of shrimp, pork, and BBQ! So, why not combine them all into a delicious pizza?! We paired the SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp with other tasty & fresh ingredients for the perfect Hawaiian combo pizza! NOM!
The house smelled SOOOoooo good while this all was cooking! And it took no time to prepare! Under 30 minutes and we had this delicious pizza ready to go! In addition to the shrimp, you’ll just need some bacon, pineapple (fresh or canned), and chopped chives as toppings to really make this Hawaiian twist pizza come alive!
Here’s the tasty recipe:
- 1 pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- ½ C BBQ sauce of choice
- 1.5 - 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 C • SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- ½ C pineapple tidbits (or fresh pineapple cut in small chunks)
- ⅓ - ½ C crumbled bacon (approx 6-8 slices cooked)
- 1-2 TBSP chives, sliced small
- Prepare popcorn shrimp according to package directions.
- While shrimp cooks, prepare other ingredients.
- Roll pizza dough out onto a pizza pan or large cookie sheet.
- Spread BBQ sauce over the pizza dough. Top with cheese.
- Then add remaining toppings - shrimp, bacon, pineapple, and chives.
- Bake pizza at 450 for 10-15 minutes, just until crust is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
YUM! This was seriously SO tasty! It’s going to be on the regular rotation around here! It’s certainly a fun way to eat some seafood (the USDA recommends eating at least two 4-ounce servings of seafood each week). So, head to your local store to pick up the ingredients for this delish pizza and enjoy a Hawaiian-inspired dinner! You can check the SeaPak Product Locator to find the store nearest you! And be sure to sign up for SeaPak’s Coastal Catch e-newsletter so you won’t miss a deal! You’ll receive a coupon just for joining! Pin It