After the fun of the last tv segment, I was invited to be on abc15’s Sonoran Living Live to showcase some DIY Frozen party ideas on a budget! This was a whole different experience from the first time! Both were live segments, but this one was in studio and was just me (instead of a handful of other businesses for a Frozen party). It was so interesting to watch how everything works in the studio! You never quite know what to expect or what the host is going to say/ask, so I was still a bit nervous. But, I think it went really well overall. You can read the full article with party tips on Sonoran Living Live’s site, but I’ve also embedded the video segment below!
There really are SO many DIY budget ideas you can do for simple Frozen party decór & activities! Between free printable activities/coloring pages, simple things like cut paper snowflakes, and items you likely already have around the house, you can really put together an awesome Frozen party even on a budget!
Here are the DIY FROZEN Party ideas that I showcased on the show:
- DIY Olaf Shirts
- FROZEN Snow Play Activity
- DIY Giant Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
- 20+ Free FROZEN Printables (Activities, Coloring Pages, & Party Decor)
For even more of our DIY FROZEN fun, be sure to check out any of these links:
- FROZEN Birthday Party
- FROZEN Party Food Menu & Details
- Elsa’s Icy Blue Dessert Trifle
- Fun Olaf Back to School Lunch
- Sven & Kristoff Ice Block Races w/ simple sled tutorial
- 30+ FROZEN Crafts & Fun Party Food Ideas
- FROZEN Party Planning Pinterest Board
And, if you’re new here and found me through the morning show, welcome!!! Please have a look around and feel free to follow along on Facebook and Pinterest for all kinds of DIY fun!!