Is it hot where you are? How about making some delicious fresh fruit popsicles to cool off?! I’ve already shared my recipe for healthy protein pops and fresh fruit grape pops. And, now, thanks to eMeals, I’m sharing 3 more great popsicle recipes that are healthy, delicious and easy to make!
Delicious Orange Banana Smoothie Pops
- 1 container (7-ounce) Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 bananas
- 1-tablespoon lime juice
- Puree one Greek yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, bananas, and lime juice in a blender.
- Pour into your mold of choice and freeze until hardened.
Simple Watermelon Pops
4 cups watermelon, seeds removed, cubed
Puree Watermelon in a blender. Pour into your choice of mold and freeze until hardened.
Yummy Strawberry Freeze Pops
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1-cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (you could reduce the sugar or use an alternative like agave nectar, stevia, etc.)
Puree the ingredients in a blender. Pour into your choice of mold and freeze until hardened.
YUM!! Don’t all of those look delicious?! I LOVE how simple they all are!! You can get more great recipes like this when you sign up for an eMeals subscription. We started using eMeals earlier this year and it’s given me some great meal ideas & recipes!
What are YOUR favorite summer popsicles?
Disclosure: As an eMeals blogger, I was provided with an eMeals subscription. However, as always, all opinions are entirely my own. Graphics & recipe in this post have been provided by eMeals.