These easy jello dessert cups would be perfect for a FINDING DORY party or special movie night treat!
FINDING DORY is finally out and we’re so excited! To celebrate, I decided to make an easy & tasty special themed treat that I knew the boys would be sure to love. I was walking in the baking aisle when the FINDING DORY-themed gelatin boxes caught my eye. I also stumbled upon some FINDING DORY sprinkles at Michael’s that were too cute! So, I couldn’t resist getting them and whipping up a treat that’s not only perfect for the movie, but nice & cool for these hot summer days!
FINDING DORY EASY DESSERT CUPS
- Berry blue & orange gelatin (I used the Royal brand with themed boxes)
- Whipped cream
- Wilton Finding Dory Fish Sprinkles (if you can’t find those, you could always use some generic fish sprinkles)
- Small Clear plastic cups
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions (I always use the speed set method).
- Pour gelatin into the clear cups, about ¾ of the way up.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream & Finding Dory sprinkles!
- Eat while speaking whale! 😉 Kidding, but that would be fun!
Aren’t they cute?! I love how easy they are to make! And, of course, the kids loved eating them! They’d be a fun treat to have after coming home from seeing the movie. And, of course I think they’d also make a great FINDING DORY party food! For some extra special fun, you could serve these up and give the kids a fun FINDING DORY oceans animal book (you can get the FREE educational printables for that here) or some fun FINDING DORY coloring pages!