Remember the Autumn sign? Well, I had so many awesome fall-colored supplies left over and they were perfect for making a Thanksgiving Card! The unique thing about this card is that it has 10 inside pages. And, instead of giving it to any one person, it is going to be a family card shared year after year. I’d like to start a tradition of passing the card around each year, having family & friends present at Thanksgiving dinner write blessings & messages of thanks. 🙂
– various “fall-colored” sheets of cardstock. (I used five 12×12 sheets)
– Elmer’s CraftBond Glue Stick
– Elmer’s CraftBond Glue Spots
– Elmer’s gold calligraphy Painters marker
– Elmer’s 3D Glitter Paint Pens
– stickers and/or additional embellishments
1. Cut paper to desired size and fold in half.
2. Stick card pages together by putting a thin line of CraftBond glue on the fold crease of each page.
3. Place stickers, ribbon, or other embellishments where you’d like. (I got mine at Walmart. You can see more of my shop here on Google +). I used the glue spots to make sure they were adhered well.
4. With Painters calligraphy pen, write “Thanksgiving Blessings” on the front.
5. Make the embellishments “pop” a bit, by using the 3D glitter pens!
6. Place anything you like on the inside (I opted for two handprint turkeys). Then, you’re ready for Thanksgiving Day! 🙂
What family Thanksgiving traditions do YOU have?
Disclosure: This project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Elmer’s #gluenglitter #collectivebias #CBias. As always, all opinions and experiences are my own.
I love, love, love the turkey hand prints!
Such a sweet card to give to someone this Thanksgiving! Great job!