I am SO excited for our trip to the Disneyland Resort next week for the opening of Cars Land & the newly expanded California Adventure Park that I can hardly contain myself! 🙂 This time next week, we’ll already be there. So we’re in full prep mode. The boys still don’t know about the trip, so part of prepping is making & putting together some fun Disney things for them (and maybe a little something for me too)! I’ve been finding SO many different adorable DIY Disney ideas all over the blogosphere, so I had to share some of my finds with you!
10 DIY Disney Clothes & Accessories Ideas:
- Personalized Mickey T-Shirts from Random Thoughts of a Supermom
- Disney Clothes from Dixie Delights
- Minnie Mouse Silhouette Shirts from Serenity Now
- Easy Iron-on Transfer Shirts from Desert Chica Ramblings
- Disney Bracelets from Measured by the Heart
- Mickey Mouse Washer Necklaces from A Creative Princess
- Embellished Mickey Tote from Caft-o-Maniac
- Upcycled Mickey T-Shirt Tote
- Mickey Headband from Yellow Blackbird
- DIY Mickey Toes from Random Thoughts of a Supermom
Disney fun for in the parks &/or while traveling
- Mickey Mini-Scrapbook/Autograph Book from Paper Crafts by Candace
- Disney Autograph Pages from Mommy Words
- Mini Spiral Bound Autograph Book from Random Thoughts of a Supermom
- Personalized Water Bottles from Serenity Now
- Mickey Oreo Cookie Pops from Cooking Classy
- Disney Road Trip Baskets from Dixie Delights
- CARS Preschool Printables Pack from Lapbooks by Carisa
- Toy Story PreK Printables Pack from Over the Big Moon
- Disney Word Searches from Teach Mama
- Disney-themed Kids’ Travel Activity Boards
If you’re specifically interested in Cars, Winnie-the-Pooh, or Star Wars, here are some roundups dedicated just to them:
- Disney-Pixar CARS Activities Roundup
- Winnie-the-Pooh Ideas Roundup
- Star Wars Crafts & Treats Roundup
Also, if you’re planning a Disney vacation anytime soon & have under 5 year-old kiddos, you’ll want to check out the “Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers” giveaway (going on through 6/11/12).
Have YOU made any Disney-related projects? Feel free to share in the comments! 🙂
I love all of these great ideas! Thanks for rounding them up into one place! I’d love to try some of these out this summer!
wow for anyone that loves Disney, this is one great round-up! Great crafty ideas!
Wow!!! I love all things Disney and these are some great craft ideas to build up the excitement of a Disneyland trip!
THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING MY MICKEY TOTE, you are the best. HAPPY WEEKEND TO YA! winks, jen
Here is another fun one!
Here’s a fun “post” Disney celebration. 🙂
Thank you so much for mentioning me!! 🙂
What a wonderful round up!! Love Disney!! Love everything about this post!
This is SO awesome!! I am going two weeks from today and have been wanting to make a bunch of souvenirs before hand so we don’t spend a fortune at the park. Now I just have to commandeer my friends Cricket and get busy!
Cool–have fun! I recently did a post on 50 Disney crafts, and you found some cools ones that I didn’t have!
We’re going in July and my kids know about it and have been so excited for it! I made a few things to get ready too, including Mickey earrings:
I’d love to hear what you think of the Cars attractions!
This is a great list! Now I have to start saving up for all the cool things I want to take on my trip to WDW!!
I love these! Some of the ideas I will keep in mind for when I have grandkids to take.
I am intrigued by the Mickey shaped cards in the picture second up from bottom on the right. I have clicked all the links and I can’t find what these are or how they were made.
Hi Karen! That one is the first link under “Disney fun in the parks”. It can be a scrapbook or an autograph. She doesn’t explain how she made it, but the picture is larger to give you some ideas!