Heading on a Disney trip soon? One tip is: don’t forget the autograph books! Over the years, my boys have LOVED filling their books with autographs from some of their favorite characters! The parks sell them of course, but they are SO easy to make yourself (as a way to personalize them how you’d like and to save some money)! I made some simple autograph books to take with us on our Cars Land Grand Opening press trip in 2012 and we’ve been using them ever since! The first time we used them I wasn’t sure that they would be “into” it (especially Little Brother who was just over 2 at the time). But, the boys loved it! That first time Big Brother was 5 and wanted to get autographs from just about every character! And, we’ve continued to bring the books on every Disney trip since. In fact, those first books are getting pretty full! Before our next Disney trip, we may need some new ones. So, I thought I’d round up a few of my favorite DIY Disney autograph book ideas out there!
- Simple & Easy Autograph Book
- Project Life Photo Album Autograph Book
- Spiral bound Mickey head cover
- Mickey head-shaped books
- Spiral bound princess album
- Character cover, ring bound books
- Notepad books with vinyl
- Washi tape covered autograph book
- Spiral bound, cover with child’s name
- Scrapbook style book & pages
- Books made with inexpensive photo albums
- Cute free printable autograph pages
Aren’t these great?! So many great ideas!!
What is YOUR favorite book style to get character autographs in?
Need some more Disney trip ideas and awesome tips? Be sure to head on over to Trekaroo for more Disney travel tips and a chance to win a Disney vacation!!!! Hello awesome!!!