Kids will love these Disney-Pixar Incredibles 2 printable activity sheets and coloring pages – especially perfect for a fun Incredibles movie night, an Incredibles party, or a Disney trip!
Incredibles 2 (that shattered box office records with the 8th-largest opening weekend of all time and the biggest opening for an animated film ever) is finally available to own at home on November 6, 2018!! We absolutely LOVED the movie!!! So, if your family is anything like mine, these printable activities and coloring sheets are perfect for a fun Incredibles party or fun family movie night! I also love printing Disney coloring pages for our Disney road trips! These would be incredibly perfect for a trip to Pixar Pier at Disneyland! You can ride the Incredicoaster and eat some delicious Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums. You can get more details with our tasty Pixar Pier food guide!
Incredibles Coloring Pages
To access the coloring pages and activities you’d like, just click any of the links below to download your picks! I love the coloring pages – I just wish Disney would release some for Frozone and Edna Mode. I mean, the definitely deserve their own pages…don’t they, darling?
- Mr Incredible Coloring Page
- Elastigirl Coloring Page
- Violet Incredibles Coloring Page
- Dash Incredibles Coloring Page
- Jack-Jack Incredibles Coloring Page
Printable Incredibles 2 Activities
In addition to those cute coloring pages, Disney has also made some fun activity sheets. Again, just click to download whatever you’d like!
Just click on the images below to access any of these additional printables/activities.
So, be sure to print out your favorite printables and pick up your copy of Incredibles 2! Disney sent us a copy for review (we loved the movie anyway) and we had fun checking out all the bonus features. Here’s what you have to look forward to:
INCREDIBLES 2 DIGITAL & BLU-RAY BONUS MATERIAL:
- The Coolest Guy in Show Business – In this partially illustrated documentary, Samuel L. Jackson reflects how his childhood and love of comics shaped his passion for film and imaginative storytelling
- SuperScene Breakdowns – Casual commentary-style pieces looking at specific scenes in the film (The Racoon Fight and Mrs. Incredible) through a particular creative focus like action choreography, set design or story.
INCREDIBLES 2 BLU-RAY & DIGITAL:
- All-New “Auntie Edna” Mini-Movie – When Bob Parr visits super-suit designer Edna Mode looking for help with his high-energy toddler Jack-Jack, Edna pulls an all-nighter designing a suit to harness the baby’s seemingly limitless powers.
- 10 Deleted Scenes With Introductions – Suburban Escape, Kari Revisited, Return of the Supers, Chewed Out, Late Audition, Slow Day, Frozone and Honey, Restaurant Robbery, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown.
- Super Stuff – From buildings and vehicles to costumes and props, every action movie requires a lot of really cool stuff. Meet the makers and learn what it takes to design and build such a uniquely incredible world.
- Heroes & Villains – A collection of mini-docs about the backstory and major design ideas behind the “Incredibles 2” characters — featuring voice actors, director Brad Bird, and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters feel real.
- Ralph Eggleston: Production Designer – This short piece explores the many ways a single production designer has influenced the look, feel and character of the Pixar universe, culminating in “Incredibles 2.”
- Strong Coffee: A Lesson in Animation with Brad Bird – Brad Bird’s passion for animation dates back to his childhood and mentorship under Disney’s Milt Kahl, and that enthusiasm and powerful insight emanates from every film he’s made. Take a deep dive into Brad’s early years at Disney Animation Studios and his time at Pixar.
- Paths to Pixar: Everyday Heroes – At its heart, “Incredibles 2” is about family dynamics and the challenges of being a working parent. Meet the parents of Pixar as they discuss their personal connections to the film and their experience with stretching to balance work and family.
- SuperBaby – A documentary/hip-hop music video hybrid hosted by Frankie and Paige from Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark. This piece explores how Jack-Jack came to life onscreen — from design to special effects to animation. All set to a hot beat.
- Commentary – Get inside commentary from animators.
- Theatrical Short: “Bao” – An aging Chinese mom suffering from empty nest syndrome gets another chance at motherhood when one of her dumplings springs to life as a lively, giggly dumpling boy.
- Making “Bao” – Director Domee Shi shares her secret recipe for making an animated short — discussing how her rich cultural heritage, unique relationship with her mom, and her love of food all informed the making of the food-fantasy “Bao.”
- Outtakes & Stories – Raccoon Fight Story, Evelyn Animation Outtakes, Puppet Animator Interview, Outtakes Goofy Arms Story and SuperBaby Music Video.
- Character Theme Songs, Vintage Toy Commercial TV Spots , Toolkit Montage and Global “Incredibles 2” Trailers
What did you like best about Incredibles 2?