Need a tasty, yet easy idea for your holiday baking? Try these chocolate cake mix Christmas cookies! From scratch recipes are always good, but sometimes you need something in a hurry. Or you want something extra easy for the kids to make! In those cases, cake mix cookies are a GREAT option! We shared some super tasty Almond Joy Cake Mix cookies recently and those are awesome! But these are extra festive for Christmas with the red & green holiday M&Ms! So easy to make!!! Here’s the recipe:
Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas Cookies
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix any brand
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1/2 C. cooking oil
- 3/4 C. red & green holiday M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix and 2 tablespoons of flour. Add in the 2 large eggs and 1/2 cup of cooking oil, mixing well.
- Stir in the red & green holiday M&M's.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 15-20 minutes to chill.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll into 1-2' balls. Place the them about 2-3" a part on your baking sheets and gently pat down on each one - do not flatten, simply press down about 1/4 of an inch.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
Need a few other tasty Christmas dessert ideas? Try these: