This cherry cheesecake dip is sure to be a dessert hit for any gathering! And, bonus – it’s made with Greek yogurt!!
YUM! Doesn’t that look SO good! Dips are always a fan favorite at any party – especially a dessert dip! Hello, delicious! Cherry cheesecake is a favorite dessert among many of my family members. But, baking a cheesecake isn’t exactly a super quick dessert to whip up! So, if you love the flavors but don’t feel like heating up the oven or need something to whip up quickly for guests (or to bring to a party), this cherry cheesecake dip is a fantastic alternative!! A lot of the no-bake cheesecakes and cheesecake dip recipes out there call for whipped topping and/or marshmallow fluff. But, I had a lot of success making these mini no-bake apple cheesecakes with Greek yogurt – in fact, those have become one of the most popular recipes on the blog! So, I figured it would be perfect in a dip…and it is!! SO easy to make and definitely a bit better for you too! The Greek yogurt gives that slight cheescake tang and helps makes the dip super creamy! Mmm….Here’s the simple recipe:
Cherry Cheesecake Dip with Greek Yogurt!
- 1 8 oz brick cream cheese
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 6 oz container or 1 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Cookies/crackers for dipping
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese. Slowly add in powdered sugar, followed by Greek yogurt and vanilla. Mix together until well-combined and creamy.
- Spread mixture in a pie dish (or other serving dish). Top with cherry pie filling.
- Serve immediately your choice of dippers (graham crackers, chocolate cookies, vanilla wafers, etc).
So tasty! You really can serve this up with any “dipper” you’d like! Graham crackers are an obvious choice. But there are also the chocolate graham crackers that would be super tasty and of course vanilla wafers. I also happen to think that Oreo cookies would be quite tasty with this! And if you wanted something sweet & salty, you could even put this out with some pretzels! Mmmmmm!!!