I’m so excited to share this delicious cheesy bacon ranch pull-apart bread as part of a shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #ServeWithACoke #BowlGames #CollectiveBiasIt’s NO secret that we LOVE some college football around here! Right now, we’re all about bowl games! Watching games is even better with some tasty eats! So, I love putting together a football spread. A simple football party is always a good time, but you don’t even have to get that elaborate! Just stock up on some bottles of Coca-Cola™ and Coca-Cola™ Zero Sugar (my personal favorite) and make a tasty “football food” recipe – like this delicious pull apart bread we’re sharing today! I love how handy the 6-pack bottles are – perfect for some game watching and great for stocking your football drink bucket! The football tub makes frequent appearances during football season and it’s just so easy to stock with Coca-Cola. There’s something perfect about a cold, fizzy, refreshing Coca-Cola while watching football and munching on your favorite football food!Filling the drink tub is easy for the games! So once you have that taken care of, you need some easy football food to go with it! And there are SO many delicious options – from wings to a “touchdown dips bar” or a nacho bar to sliders and more! Another super tasty (and easy to make) option is pull apart breads (or “bloomin’ breads). In fact, we’ve done pizza bread, spinach artichoke bread, and now this cheesy bacon ranch bread. They really are quite easy to make (the hardest part is just cutting the bread) and SOOOoo good! You just need a few ingredients! Grab your favorite round loaf of french or sourdough bread (we picked sourdough), cut lengthwise & widthwise (without cutting through the bottom), and add your toppings – delish! Here’s the recipe:
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
- 1 unsliced round bread loaf french or sourdough
- 2-3 Cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend
- 6-8 bacon slices cooked & crumbled/chopped
- 5 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons ranch powder can use prepared ranch dressing or dip powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread on a foil-lined baking sheet and cut bread loaf lengthwise and widthwise (without cutting all the way through the bottom of the loaf), creating approximately 1/2-inch to 1-inch wide sections of bread.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and ranch seasoning. Using a pastry brush, apply a light coat of the mixture all over the bread (save for about ¼ of the butter mixture).- being sure to get some of the butter mixture down in the cut areas of the bread.
- Once buttered, stuff the shredded cheese and bacon between the bread slices.
- Lightly spray foil with non-stick spray and wrap bread completely in foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and unwrap the bread. Top the bread with remaining butter mixture and any additional cheese you'd like.
- Return to oven (bread unwrapped) and bake 10 more minutes, until cheese is melted and bread starts to look golden.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Yum! So easy and tasty! Perfect for setting out with your drinks and letting guests dive right in! So much flavorful, cheesy goodness! Everyone LOVES this spread at our house!So, as you get ready for your favorite college bowl game…or even the upcoming “Big Game”, be sure to head to the store to grab some Coca-Cola and/or Coca-Cola™ Zero Sugar and the ingredients to make this tasty pull apart bread for your game-time eats!!! ENJOY!
What are YOUR favorite football food & drink choices?