How fun! Today is not only Dr. Seuss’ Birthday (and Read Across America), but The Lorax hits theaters today! So, this would be a perfect day (and weekend) for celebrating the wacky fun that is Dr. Seuss. Last year, we made our own family Foot Book, Thing 1 & Thing 2 Handprints, and had our own special Green Eggs & Ham Dr. Seuss Dinner!
1. An adorable Lorax party from the fabulous Tonya Staab
2. Truffula Tree Cupcakes from SNAP!
3. “S is for Seuss” Mommy School Packet from Oopsey Daisy
4. Lorax Game from Smashed Peas & Carrots
5. Cat in the Hat Snacks from Meet the Dubiens
6. Truffula Tree Forest Pasta Dinner from Toni Spilsbury
7. Lorax Cake Pops from Bakerella
8. Cat in the Hat Pop Ups from Stuff by Ash
9. Dr. Seuss Muffin Tin Meal from Muffin Tin Mom
10. Green Eggs Cookies from My Paper Crane
If those ideas aren’t enough, you can check out last year’s round-up of Seusstastic craft & activities ideas here. Plus, here’s a round-up of Dr. Seuss fun foods! And, for the ultimate list of Dr. Seuss ideas, check out the fabulous link party at Obseussed!!