This delicious and easy-to-make Banana Pudding Trifle is the perfect dessert for your next party!
Banana pudding with vanilla wafers is one of my husbands very favorite desserts! It’s so good and tasty in simple form. But, we decided to kick it up a notch with these by making a banana pudding dessert trifle. Doesn’t it look SO good?! It is – SUPER yummy! I love that this one looks a bit elaborate and pretty to make/bring for a party, but you can whip it up in no time. Really, we had the whole thing prepped in less than 20 minutes for a big pot luck we went to recently. And, since the recipe is no-bake, it makes for a really great option during the summer months – no heating up the oven! Whipping up some pudding and slicing up bananas is about as complicated as it gets! You can get as “fancy” as you’d like with the layers and the toppings! Just a little pretty whipped cream design and caramel drizzle really takes it up a notch though! Everyone went CRAZY for it at our recent party – next time I’m going to need to make two! 😉
Here’s the easy recipe:
Banana Pudding Trifle
- 4 bananas
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers
- 3 boxes Banana Cream Instant pudding
- Milk use to prepare pudding according to box directions
- 1 tub Whipped Topping
- 1 can Whipped Cream
- 1 bottle/jar Caramel Topping
- In large mixing bowl, prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Line the bottom of the trifle dish with vanilla wafers. You can arrange some of the wafers on the sides of the trifle dish to create a more elaborate look.
- Place a layer a sliced bananas on top of the wafers.
- Pour about 1/3 - 1/2 of the pudding over the wafer & banana layers (depending on how many layers you'd like). Top with a layer of whipped topping.
- Continue layering, repeating until you've nearly reached the top.
- Top whipped cream, crushed vanilla wafer, drizzle caramel over top, and enjoy!!!
Yum!! It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser! Such an easy no-bake dessert!
Do YOU like banana pudding?!