Truly, you can’t beat dark chocolate! It’s so so good! So, I’m back with another silky & delicious dark chocolate recipe! Just like the dark chocolate s’mores trifle jars (YUM!), I did a little recipe creating with DOVE® Dark Chocolate Promises and the results were extra tasty – a triple chocolate dessert delight! The not-so-secret weapon in this dessert is of course the DOVE® Dark Chocolate Promises. They are my favorite little indulgence. Chop them up and add them to a creamy, delicious trifle…and the results are extra tasty! The dark chocolate really does make all the difference in this! We took the trifle over to our friend’s house for a fun summer get together…and it disappeared! Everyone loved it and even had seconds (always the sign of an extra tasty dessert).
Dark Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- 1 pan of brownies
- 1 large box of instant chocolate pudding 5.9 oz
- 1 tub whipped topping
- approx. 10 DOVE® Dark Chocolate Promises chopped
- Bake brownies according to recipe directions (any favorite brownie recipe/mix will do).
- While the brownies bake, chop up your dark chocolate candies and prepare the instant chocolate pudding.
- Once brownies are cool, cut half the pan into small bite-size chunks. Place those in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Cover the brownies with half of the pudding. Sprinkle with a handful of the chopped dark chocolate and top with half the tub of whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers and top with some extra chopped chocolate for garnish (and extra yummy flavor).
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends. For more delicious ideas, be sure to follow Dove on facebook and or twitter!