Have you ever had Apple Snickers Dessert Salad? It’s sooooo good – a definite crowd favorite. And, I like to think it’s a slightly healthier dessert since it’s chock-full of apples without things like extra oil, flour, sugar, etc. Another bonus is that it is super easy to make & no bake! We’ve regularly made the traditional “salad” recipe and I also did a fun dessert bites version as well! Then for a recent family get together, I decided to attempt a trifle version of this delicious dessert (after the rave reviews about the brownie s’mores trifle). It was a HUGE hit! YUM!!!! This dessert is delicious any time of year, but with the green apples it might be extra fun for St. Patrick’s Day! And, not only is this trifle super easy to make and no-bake, but it only uses 5 ingredients! You just need a large box of instant vanilla pudding (& milk), green apples, Snickers candy bars, and Cool Whip! With just a little chopping and mixing, it comes together in 10 minutes or less! Here’s the recipe:
Apple Snickers Dessert Trifle
- 5-7 green apples
- 6 Snickers candy bars
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Prepare the instant pudding according to box directions. Place in refrigerator to set while you prep the other ingredients.
- Wash, core, and chop apples into small bite-size pieces (you can toss the apples with a bit of lemon juice to prevent browning).
- Chop Snickers bars into small chunks.
- Layer the ingredients into a large trifle bowl. Begin with pudding, then cover with apples & Snickers. Repeat 1-2 more times. Then, top with a layer of Cool Whip and add some additional apple & candy pieces.
It keeps for a few days in the fridge, but it really is best served soon after making.
Oh wow, that looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! #nomnomnom 😉
I have had something similar and it is delicious!
That looks delish !! Yummmm!
I made this to share for Christmas with my family.turned out great added some red apple for color