During the Fall, some sort of caramel and/or candy apple flavors are a must right?! I love making any kind of apple recipes this time of year! But, the candy and caramel apple treats really are just so fun. So I decided to round up some of the best caramel apple and candy apple recipe ideas our there. There are so many fun creations – not just your traditional caramel/candy apple on a stick!
- Mini Caramel Apple No-Bake Cheesecakes || Mom Endeavors
- Caramel Apple Nachos || Mom Endeavors
- Apple Snickers Salad Trifle || Mom Endeavors
- Make Candy Apples ANY color || Rose Bakes
- Chocolate Pretzel Caramel Apples || What’s Cooking Love
- Mini Caramel Apple Donuts || Tutti Dolci
- Snow White ‘Poisoned’ Toffee Candy Apples || Ashlee Marie
- Ultimate Caramel Apples || Cooking Classy
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes || Raining Hot Coupons
- Caramel Apple Dip || Sprinkle Some Fun
- Caramel Apple Popcorn Balls || Busy Creating Memories
- Caramel Apple Snack Mix || Sprinkle Some Fun
- Caramel Apple Sangria || A Night Owl
- Caramel Apple Cake || Sprinkle Some Fun
- Chocolate Drizzle Caramel Apples || Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Cinnamon Candy Apples || Kleinworth & Co.
- Candy Apple Cheesecake Cookie Bars || My Suburban Kitchen
- Candy Apple No-Bake Energy Bites || Carissa Miss
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Apples || Yesterday on Tuesday
- Apples Snickers Dippers || Mom Endeavors
- Caramel Apple Monkey Bread || The Novice Chef
Don’t those look good? I love all the different twists on some classic flavors! The caramel apple nachos are such a fun & easy one to make! And, the Candy Apple Dessert Trifle is always a HUGE hit around here (anytime of year) – my kids LOVE this! We’ve actually never made full caramel/candy apples on a stick before, so we might be trying that for a fun project this year! Those Snow White “Poisoned Apples” would be SO fun for Halloween!!
Do you love caramel/candy apples? Which apple recipe do you want to try first?