This cranberry cream cheese dip is a delicious appetizer or side dish, perfect for the holidays!
Need a delicious appetizer or side for your Thanksgiving or Christmas festivities? This cranberry dip is PERFECT for that! Whether you’re hosting or need a dish to bring to share, this seasonal dip is a great option! Not only does it taste fabulous, but it is SO easy to make. There’s no baking involved at all. You can whip this dip up in under 10 minutes! The flavors were actually inspired by our family-favorite Thanksgiving tradition – this Cranberry Salad! It’s SOoooooo good! And now you can have almost all the flavors in this dip! Cranberries, pecans, pineapple, apples – it’s delicious! And then that’s smothered over some cream cheese. If it sounds odd, you just need to trust me. I promise it tastes delicious! Everyone loved it here! Eat it up with some celery, some crackers, or some baguette slices. Mmmmm….Now I’m craving this!
Here’s the simple, delicious holiday recipe:
- 1 (14oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce (or substitute for 1.5 C of homemade whole berry sauce)
- 1 small (8oz) can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple (cored & chopped)
- ½ C chopped pecans
- 2 (8 oz) bricks cream cheese, softened
- Dip vessels (crackers, bread, celery, etc).
- In a mixing bowl, combine fruit & nuts. Stir until everything is well combined.
- In a shallow serving dish or deep pie dish, spread the cream cheese in a thick layer that covers the bottom of the serving container.
- Spread the cranberry mixture over the cream cheese.
- Serve with a variety of crackers, sliced crusty bread, celery sticks, and/or apple slices.
Delish! Now, how about some other tasty recipes for the holiday season? I’ve teamed up with my fellow #CreativeFoodies to share a list of tasty side dishes and desserts that are perfect for your Thanksgiving meal! There are some GREAT ideas here, so be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all great Thanksgiving recipes (some of which could work for your other holiday meals as well)!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, and Pecan Salad from The Idea Room
- Thanksgiving Stuffing Cups from Play Party Plan
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Squash and Apples from Happiness is Homemade
- Individual Sweet Potato Casserole from Printable Crush
- Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples from A Night Owl Blog
- Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup from Ashlee Marie
- Maple Sweet Potato Casserole in a Jar from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Caramel Apple Crisp from Two-Twenty-One
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from See Vanessa Craft
YUM!! There are SO many delicious ideas here! Be sure to follow the #CreativeFoodies tag for great themed recipes each month! Our great football themed recipes are perfect for all your football-watching the weekend of Thanksgiving!Pin It