Grab a glass of milk and a couple of these delicious pumpkin cinnamon chocolate chip cookies for a delicious fall dessert!
Are you ready for some fall baking? Do you need a great treat recipe for those fall fundraisers, open houses, bake sales, and holiday parties? This is the post for you then, as I’ve teamed up with McCormick and some other awesome bloggers to bring you some amazing cookie and brownie recipes! My contribution are these pumpkin cinnamon chocolate chip cookies! And, oh my goodness, they are SO good! Like, seriously, dangerously good! Everyone in this house LOVES pumpkin recipes, especially in the fall. We’ve got pumpkin oat pancakes, pumpkin banana muffins, or pumpkin pie oatmeal for breakfast. And there are a few desserts we love that combine pumpkin and cinnamon chips – like these easy pumpkin cinnamon cupcakes and these pumpkin cinnamon chip bars. We also love pumpkin and chocolate though (like in our pumpkin chocolate chip bars). SO, why not combine all those delicious flavors in one?! Pumpkin, cinnamon, chocolate – these cookies are AMAZING and the house smells beyond amazing while they bake!I could barely keep everyone away from the plate long enough to get pictures of them! SO yummy! Now I’m craving them – we need to make another batch! Here’s the easy recipe:
Pumpkin Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- 4 cups flour
- 1 T ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1 C cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugars and butter. Add in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Once well combined, slowly add in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate and cinnamon chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets (about 2 inches apart). These don’t spread much, so 1 dozen fit perfectly on my baking stone!
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely on wire wracks and enjoy!! Store in airtight containers. They’re even better the next day!
- Hazelnut Mocha Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Hazelnut Iced Brownies
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Yum! So be sure to pin these for later and head on over to the McCormick Pinterest board for more tasty ideas!
Like it? Pin it!
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with McCormick and MOMitForward. All opinions & experiences are entirely my own.