Are you ready for some fall baking? Need a great recipe for those fall fundraisers, open houses, and bake sales? This is the post for you then, as I’ve teamed up with McCormick and some other awesome bloggers to bring you some amazing cookie and brownie recipes! My contribution are these pumpkin cinnamon chocolate chip cookies! And, oh my goodness, they are SO good! Like, seriously, dangerously good! I was inspired by McCormick’s Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. The combination of cinnamon and chocolate sounded good, but we love pumpkin around here and I’m so ready for fall. So, I decided to make some adjustments and give it a shot. The house smelled beyond amazing while they were baking. And then they came out SO good!! I could barely keep everyone away from the plate long enough to get pictures of them!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- 4 cups flour
- 1 T ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 1 C cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugars and butter. Add in the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Once well combined, slowly add in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate and cinnamon chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets (about 2 inches apart). These don’t spread much, so 1 dozen fit perfectly on my baking stone!
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely on wire wracks and enjoy!! Store in airtight containers. They’re even better the next day!
But, wait…there’s more! I’ve got 4 more delicious recipes to share, plus an awesome giveaway! Remember, my McCormick “bake sale” team has you covered with a whole bunch of delicious treats! Check them out here: Hazelnut Mocha Chip Cookies, Chocolate Hazelnut Iced Brownies, Apple Pie Cookies, and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Now for the giveaway–it’s a virtual bake sale!!! 😉 I’m participating on a virtual bake sale team with other bloggers, and competing against five other teams of bloggers, via Pinterest. So, head on over to the McCormick Pinterest board and “buy” one of our treats by repinning the image to your own Pinterest board. Be sure the #mccormickbakesale hashtag is included! If you help “buy” from our bake sale via a repin from our team’s virtual bake sale table, you’ll be entered to win an awesome McCormick baking kit (valued at $75)!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with McCormick and MOMitForward. All opinions & experiences (and recipe & photos) are entirely my own.
Linked to: *Flamingo ToesPin It