Need a simple idea for some 4th of July decor? This little idea is super easy and can be whipped up in no time! With just a few supplies (some of you might even have it all in your decorating/craft stash) and a few minutes, you can have some festive patriotic decorations perfect for a quick bit of table decor! Isn’t it cute? Super easy and inexpensive! It all came about because of our upcoming family reunion. Once we arrived in Nebraska, I found out that my help was wanted in the decor department. No one wanted anything fancy, just a little something festive for the tables. So, I came up with that little idea. And, they actually turned out cuter than I was even anticipating! Hopefully they’ll add just a little bit of fun to the family gathering! To make some, here’s what you’ll need:
- Tall Vase(s)
- Red, white, and blue tissue paper
- 2 small flags per container
- 1 pinwheel per container
- 3 small pieces of styrofoam (or floral foam) per container
- Start by stuffing some red tissue paper into the bottom of your vase. For these vases with such a small width at the bottom, we actually only used 1 sheet of red tissue for all three decorations combined. We just used the pinwheel stick to push the red tissue paper down.
- On top of the red, put one small piece of white tissue paper (not enough for a full layer).
- Then, stick the pinwheel and flags into small pieces of styrofoam. Wrap those with pieces of white tissue paper and stick in to fill out the white layer. This keeps the flags & pinwheel in place, while also hiding the styrofoam!
- Then, fill in the top with a piece of blue tissue paper. And, that’s it!
Wishing you a happy & safe 4th of July!!!Pin It