This is holiday baking week around our house! So many delicious treats! I made these dark chocolate mint chip cookies with a friend recently. They were so good that I had to make a second batch. But, this time I tried a new product called C&H® Light. It’s an all natural pure cane sugar & stevia blend with half the calories of sugar! By blending pure cane C&H® Sugar with a naturally sweet extract from the stevia plant, they’ve created a delicious sweetener with no artificial ingredients and 5 calories per serving. (P.S. That’s over a 350-calorie savings in each cup!) During a season of baked goods, some calorie savings is a good thing!! These cookies are AWESOME, especially if you’re craving something chocolatey with a hint of mint. So good!
Dark Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
(Adapted from this NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Recipe)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 C cocoa baking powder
- 1/2 C C & H Light sugar (equiv. to 1 C sugar)
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl; add eggs and vanilla. Then, blend well.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients except for the chips.
- Stir dry ingredients into the creamed mixture; then fold in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. (Do not overbake.)
Allow to cool, then eat & enjoy!!!
One lucky Mom Endeavors’ reader will a $25 Visa Gift Card!.
Use the Rafflecopter form below to submit entries (wait for it to load). Complete as many (or as few) tasks as you like. ONE LUCKY WINNER gets the gift card!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign for #CHLight. However, as always all opinions & experiences are entirely my own.