If you’re looking for an easy and tasty treat to make for your Christmas spread, fudge is a great choice – especially this easy fudge made with cute M&M’S minis! Isn’t it so festive?! I love how the red and green colors pop on the dark chocolate color. YUM! There’s seriously just FOUR ingredients to this! All you do is mix up some melted chocolate with sweetened condensed milk (and a little vanilla), spread it into a pan, and top with fun red & green mini M&Ms! SO easy and SO tasty!!! It’s so easy in fact, that this is a great treat to make for neighbor gifts, teacher gifts, hostess gifts, to bring to the church potluck or to your cookie exchange parties. You can make a few pans with very little extra time or effort! It’s perfect for sharing!
Here’s the simple recipe:
Easy Christmas Fudge
Quick & easy to make, this delicious Christmas candy fudge is the perfect holiday treat!
- 1 package 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini baking M&Ms
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and smooth with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with mini m&ms.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
- Remove foil and slice into diamonds!
- (Store at room temperature for about a week)
Making this recipe? Share your creation!Post on Instagram - Mention @MomEndeavors or tag #momendeavors!
YUM! Not only is it super tasty, but it adds a fun pop of color to your treat table! In fact, it would be a great addition to a bite-sized Christmas desserts spread! Enjoy it at home or enjoy giving it as a gift! Merry Christmas!