Easy Christmas Fudge
- 1 package 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini baking M&Ms
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and smooth with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with mini m&ms.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
- Remove foil and slice into diamonds!
- (Store at room temperature for about a week)
YUM! Not only is it super tasty, but it adds a fun pop of color to your treat table! In fact, it would be a great addition to a bite-sized Christmas desserts spread! Enjoy it at home or enjoy giving it as a gift! Merry Christmas!