Back to school time is upon us which not only means coming up with lunch ideas, but after school snacks as well! There are many days when snack time is just whatever is convenient. But, when I can, I like to have something a little more prepared– that’s tasty, fun, and easy to make! Simple snack ideas are the way to go! And, this whipped lemon dip served up with fresh berries is a great option! Doesn’t it look so tasty & refreshing? To make the dip, you only need 3 items – Cool Whip, Instant Lemon Jell-O, and milk! It couldn’t be easier to make and tastes great served up with all kinds of things! Graham crackers and vanilla wafers are great options. But, it really is divine with fruit like fresh berries! So, next time you’re at the store, grab a tub of Cool Whip and some lemon instant JELL-O Pudding Mix (click here for a $1 off coupon while supplies last). I got mine at Walmart while shopping for school supplies! Here’s the “recipe” (if you can even call it that)…
- 1.5 C Cool Whip (about ½ an 8oz tub)
- 1 small instant lemon JELL-O pudding mix
- 2.5 C milk
- In a bowl, mix milk with pudding mix. The box calls for 2 cups - adding an extra ½ cup just makes it a little less thick.
- Then, stir in the Cool Whip for a more fluffy, whipped texture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
For more tasty snack (and dessert) ideas, follow along with the hashtags #AddCoolWhip and #CollectiveBias.
What snacks are your favorite?