We LOVE fresh, homemade fruity lemonade! Make it a little slushy and we like it even better! It’s such a quintessential summertime drink. Homemade cheery lemonade is delicious , but the peach slush lemonade is still probably our favorite (it’s SO good & has been pinned over 115+ thousand times!!!). With strawberries in-season though, I decided to try a batch of strawberry lemonade. And, no surprise that it was super tasty too! Mmmmm! Delicious! It’s super easy to make too! Because we like ours on the slushy side, I tend to throw it all in the blender. And, it’s great! Super easy to make! Here’s the recipe:
- 1 to 2 C fresh strawberries (you could use frozen)
- 2 C sugar
- 2 C fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 C ice cubes
- 5 C water
- Juice lemons to get about 2 C lemon juice.
- In a blender, put in the strawberries & sugar. Then, add in the 2 cups of lemon juice, 1 cup of water, and about 3 cups of ice. Blend well. Pour blender contents into a pitcher.
- Then, in the blender combine 4 cups of water with another cup of ice. Blend well and pour contents into the pitcher.
- Stir the pitcher contents to combine and serve immediately.
Depending on the tartness of your lemons & the strawberries, you may need a bit more sugar. Once you've made the basic recipe above, sample & adjust as needed.
What is YOUR favorite lemonade recipe?
If you like this, you might also enjoy these posts…