Need an easy & fun last-minute Christmas treat? This Santa snack mix is super tasty and so easy to put together!! The boys helped me make it and we’ve already eaten through that batch, so making round 2 is on our Christmas Eve treat-making list now! It’s got just the right mix of sweet & salty – with a bit of peppermint thrown in (because those White Chocolate Peppermint M&M’s are my favorite)! When I was making the white chocolate peppermint bark for Target & M&M’s, I also found their recipe for Santa snack mix. I adapted it to be no-bake and we LOVE they way it turned out! It’s a little like “Christmas crack“, but with a hint of peppermint! Mmmmm! Here’s the simple recipe:
Santa's Sweet & Salty Christmas Snack Mix
- 8-10 cups Popped popcorn
- 2-3 cups Holiday shaped pretzels
- 2 cups Peanuts
- 1 bag White Chocolate Peppermint M&M's
- 8 oz white chocolate/white candy bark melted
- 8 oz dark chocolate melted
- Christmas sprinkles
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, and M&M's.
- Melt the white chocolate/vanilla candy bark according to package directions. Pour over the ingredients in the bowl & toss until well coated.
- Spread contents on a parchment lined baking tray and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles of your choice!
Package it up in little containers for a sweet little neighbor gift…or maybe even leave a bit out for Santa! He might really enjoy the change from cookies! The best thing is that you can whip this up in no-time, so it’s perfect for any last-minute recipe needs!
Do you have a favorite easy Christmas recipe?
For more sweet Christmas treat ideas, you may enjoy these: