Looking for a simple & cute St. Patrick’s Day idea? Try this fun shamrock sandwiches!
For Valentine’s Day, we shared our cute & easy heart sandwiches. So, we thought why not do something similar for St. Patrick’s Day?! These little sandwiches would be perfect to pack for a fun school lunch on St. Patrick’s Day or even a fun breakfast before school in the morning! No matter when you serve them up, they are SUPER easy to make! The key is just making sure that you have a shamrock cookie cutter (you can browse through our affiliate link to check out some options here: Shamrock Cookie Cutters).Aren’t they cute?! If you want to save time, you certainly could leave the bread in tact and not cut off the crusts. But, these resemble little tea sandwiches this way, so they’re a little extra fun. Once you get everything cut out and the sandwiches made, all that’s left is to add some sprinkles. All green, green & white, or green & orange would all be great St. Patrick’s day choices! And, it would be even more fun if you had some shamrock sprinkles! Here’s some great St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles options on Amazon (affiliate link) –> St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles. So fun! I love making cute special foods for holidays and special occasions! And I think these are an easy & fun way to help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Here’s the simple instructions:
- Sandwich Bread
- Peanut butter
- Jelly (flavor of your choice)
- St. Patrick's sprinkles
- Butter knife
- Shamrock cookie cutter
- (*optional) Cut the crust off your bread one piece at a time
- Spread peanut butter and jelly on one piece of bread.
- Now, cut out a shamrock from the center of another piece of bread.
- Place that piece of bread (with the shamrock cut out) on top of your peanut butter and jelly bread.
- Now fill in the shamrock space with the sprinkles