Need an idea for a good Halloween party menu or something fun for your Halloween night dinner? We’ve got some spooky eyeball recipes recipes to share thanks to our friends at FamilyFun Magazine (which we love around here). They’re so awesomely spooky & fun, perfect for any Halloween festivities!
For a fun Halloween drink that looks like you have eyeballs in your drink, start with some Peeper Punch! Directions: Add ½ tsp. water and a blueberry into the wells of a cake-pop pan. Freeze. Cover with water, and freeze again. Pair with your favorite punch.
Then, for your main course, how about trying this Eyeball Pasta Pie?!
- 1 (16 oz.) package rigatoni
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 (24 oz.) jars pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 to 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- Black olives
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain. Mix in 1 Tbs. olive oil and let cool.
- While the pasta is boiling, brush the inside of a 9-inch springform pan with olive oil. In a separate bowl, mix ½ cup Parmesan with the sauce.
- Add remaining Parmesan to the rigatoni and toss until the pasta is coated.
- Tilt the pan against a pot or bowl, then layer the pasta into the pan until it is filled. Adjust as needed so that they stand on their ends, then set the pan on its bottom. Pour on half the sauce, and cover with plastic wrap. Then tap the pan on the counter to work the sauce inside the pasta.
- Remove wrap, add remaining sauce, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove; top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden. Remove, add mozzarella rounds, and put back in for 2 minutes or until they are just barely melted.
- Slice ends from olives (or punch with a straw). Press olives into the melted cheese. Allow the pie to rest for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove the outer ring and slice to serve.
So fun! I love how the cheese & olive eyeballs look on this! SUCH a perfect Halloween dinner idea! And, then, if you think you still need a little something fun & sugary (OR you want a way to use up your leftover Halloween candy), you can try this creepy Bark With A Bite! This treat comes together fast: Melt a package of candy melts according to package directions, then spread onto parchment paper. Press in various candies; let cool. Break to serve. (One package makes about nine servings).
Aren’t those all great?! And they’re all pretty easy too! Love it! If you need some more ideas, be sure to check out our Creative Halloween Dinners roundup, Gross & Gory Halloween Fun Foods, or Fun Halloween Treats for Kids!Pin It