Need a refreshing summer drink? This one is amazing! It’s perfect for all those upcoming cookouts & BBQs – whether that be for family reunions, backyard parties, or even a 4th of July celebration! Mmmm! It’s SO good – and the colors are incredibly vibrant! The added bonus is that it is incredibly easy to make! Here’s the recipe:
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 4 C lemon juice
- 2 to 3 C raspberries fresh or frozen
- 4 C sugar
- 6 C water
- 2 C ice
- 1 liter of lemon-lime soda
- Juice lemons to get about 4 C lemon juice.
- In a blender, put in the raspberries & sugar. Then, add in the 2 cups of lemon juice, 1 cup of water, and about 2 cups of ice. Blend well. Pour blender contents into a pitcher.
- Then, add in the rest of the lemon juice and water to the pitcher.
- Once ready to serve, add the liter of lemon-lime soda.
If you want it extra slushy, then use frozen raspberries! You could also add the amount of ice.
If you don’t want it slushy, just play with the ingredients, subbing water for the ice.
Depending on the tartness of your lemons & the raspberries, you may need a bit more sugar. Once you’ve made the basic recipe above, sample & adjust as needed.
Yum!! Now, how about a few fun more recipes perfect for your 4th of July summer cookout?! With main dishes, sides, drinks & desserts, there’s various ideas to help you plan a tasty 4th of July cookout! Be sure to head over to each site to get directions and pin the recipes for later!
- Homemade BBQ Sauce from BetsyLife
- Apricot Crumble In A Jar from The Rebel Chick
- 4th Of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Grilled Corn With Honey Mustard Butter from A Little Claireification
- Grilled Pineapple & Watermelon Fruit Kabobs from A Night Owl Blog
- Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade from Bless This Mess Please
- Veggie BBQ Sliders with Slaw from Million Moments
- Deep Dish Crumb Topped Apple Pie from Eat Your Heart Out
- Mac & Cheese Cups from See Vanessa Craft
- Caesar Burgers from Plugged In Family
- Firecracker Cupcakes from Mom Endeavors
What foods are your favorite for the 4th?