I’m always on the lookout for quick & healthy dinners! Quick can so often mean unhealthy and healthy dinners sometime take quite a while to prepare. So, quick & healthy is a great combination! And, you’re in luck today because you’ll get not 1, but 12 quick & healthy dinners ideas in this post! First up, is this one pan baked salmon & veggies recipe…
Really, making this couldn’t be easier! All you need is one pan, a few ingredients (I used 6) and about 20 minutes! How awesome is that?! I’ve seen SO many “one pot” chicken dishes on Pinterest. But, I didn’t have any chicken. Instead, we had salmon. I thought that surely the same thing could be done with salmon. And, indeed it can! So simple, super quick & easy, and delicious! To make this, you’ll need…
- a 13 x 9 baking pan (or similar)
- salmon filets (I used 4 small)
- roasting vegetables (obviously I used green beans & tomatoes. Asparagus or broccoli would be great too).
- olive oil
- Lemon, garlic & herb butter (you could make this yourself or purchase already infused)
Place the salmon skin filets side down (if there’s any skin) in the middle of the pan, put vegetables on each side of the salmon. I used about three handfuls of petite whole green beans and about two handfuls of large cherry tomatoes (cut in half). Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and sprinkle with salt to taste. Add approximately 1 tablespoon of a lemon, garlic, & herb butter on top of each salmon filet. Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes (or until salmon is cooked through). That’s it! Just one dish to clean, a few ingredients, and less than 30 minutes of time total! A grain-free, low-carb, super delicious dinner! Now, how about a few more quick & healthy meal ideas?! I’ve teamed up with a group of other bloggers to bring you a whole list of great meal ideas just like this! Click on any of the meal ideas from the list below to get the recipes!
- Chicken Posole Casserole By Betsy at Betsy Life
- Coconut Chicken Tenders by Brandie at Home Cooking Memories
- Healthy Crock Pot Sesame Chicken By Claire at A Little Claireification
- Rustic Meat Pie By Jennifer at The Rebel Chick
- Easy Sweet Potato Sliders by Jess at A Million Moments
- Easy Black Bean Chili by Kimberly at A Night Owl Blog
- Quick, Easy, and Healthy White Chicken Enchilada Soup by Melissa at Bless this Mess
- Tuna Nicoise Frittata by Stephie at Eat Your Heart Out
- Bacon, Egg and Spinach Casserole by Vanessa at See Vanessa Craft
What’s YOUR favorite quick & healthy meal?