This quick & healthy avocado & shrimp salad recipe is easy to make and perfect for lunch!
I love recipes that are fresh, healthy, and quick to prep! And, this avocado & shrimp salad fits all of those categories! Doesn’t it look so fresh & tasty?! Plus, it’s compliant for any of you following a clean-eating, gluten-free, paleo, keto, Whole 30, or 21-Day Fix meal plan! WIN! So, this definitely makes for an excellent quick & healthy lunch! I’m a big fan of avocados and this dish sort of reminds me of the tuna stuffed avocados recipe I shared recently. The shrimp and avocado really pairs nicely. Another great thing about this dish is that you only need a few ingredients – most of which you might already have on hand! That’s always a win! You just need to chop up a few ingredients, mix together and serve! Here’s the easy recipe:
- 1 large avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1 slice of a medium size onion (you could also substitute 2 green onion stalks)
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ⅛ C. cilantro, chopped
- 1 C of salad shrimp (You can use a small can located near tuna at the grocery store. Or, you can use the frozen cooked shrimp - thawed).
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado into small chunks and place into a medium size bowl.
- Next dice the tomato, onion and cilantro and place in the bowl with the avocado.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and gently combine all ingredients mixing well.
Yum! It’s so good! And, if you like this recipe, you might want to check out these similar quick & healthy paleo recipes too!