The plan was to wait until October to post anything Halloween related, but I made these cookies today and I just couldn’t wait! Mr. “Mom Endeavors” LOVES white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, so I was thrilled to surprise him with these!!
They’re new this season and apparently a Walmart exclusive. So, grab a bag (or 2 or 3 if you like white chocolate) and then make these yummy cookies!
M&M’s Candy Corn White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 C butter
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup M&M’s candy corn white chocolate candies
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter (softened), brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
What do you think? Perfect for fall & Halloween, yes?! 🙂