Two things that go together better than just about anything else are chocolate and peanut butter! You just really can’t go wrong when combining those flavors! So these delicious chocolate fudgy peanut butter chip cookies are perfect for adding into your baking rotation! There’s nothing fancy about this recipe, but that’s okay because…YUM! With possibly the exception of the peanut butter chips, I bet you have everything to make these in kitchen right now. In just about 15 minutes from right now, you could be sinking your teeth into one of these fudgy delicious cookies. Here’s the recipe:
Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 C butter softened
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 2/3 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 12 oz. peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Slowly fold the dry mixture in with the wet we ingredients. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto nonstick/greased cookie sheets and bake 9-11 minutes.
If you need some more baking ideas, you might enjoy these tasty treats: