O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree… your branches taste so lovely! Yep, we’re talking edible Christmas trees today! I love getting crafty & creative with food, especially around the holidays! And for Christmas, you just really can’t go wrong with a edible Christmas trees! We’ve made a few fun ideas here on the blog. So, I decided to roundup 15+ sweet & savory trees from the blogosphere! The list below has all kinds of cute and tasty trees. From breakfasts to desserts and healthy to sweet treats, you’re sure to find something fun on the list below!
- Christmas Tree Veggie Tray
- Oreo Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree No Bake Cake Dessert
- Kids Cone Christmas Tree
- Chicken Nugget Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Pancakes
- Christmas Fruit Tree
- Green Beans Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies
- Christmas Tree Brownies
- Christmas Tree Frosted Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
- Stacked Sugar Cookies Tree
- Christmas Tree Cake Pops
- Spinach Christmas Tree Pizza
- Honeydew Fruit Tree
- Pretzel Christmas Trees
Aren’t those all fun?!?! You could have Christmas trees for breakfast, a main meal, side dishes and dessert! Kids would absolutely LOVE these!!
Which Christmas Tree would YOU like to eat first?!
For more fun Christmas-themed food ideas, be sure to check out these posts:
15+ Fun Christmas Breakfast Ideas