Need a fresh & easy dish for dinner? These creamy garlic parmesan zoodles will hit the spot!
Have you tried zoodles yet? Zucchini noodles are a HUGE hit in our house (even with the kids), so I definitely think it’s worth giving them a shot if you haven’t tried them yet! They’re great to use in place of pasta for a lighter/fresher option (also perfect if you’re eating paleo or gluten-free). And with these creamy parmesan zoodles, you likely won’t even miss the pasta. It’s that good! YUM! Mr. Mom Endeavors even said this basically tastes like a simple fettucine alfredo. So, I’ll take that as a win! Plus, this dish is SO easy to make. You can whip it up in 5 minutes! Eat a big helping for a main dish or you can serve it on the side of some tasty grilled chicken – or even cut up some grilled mixed with the dish! The key is to just have a vegetable slicer that will spiralize your zucchini. I have the Paderno Vegetable Slicer (affiliate) and I LOVE it! The kids love using it too! Since you do NOT want to overcook the zucchini zoodles (they just get soggy), it doesn’t take long to saute them up at all! And easy & fresh meal idea – perfect for those busy nights!
Here’s the easy recipe:
- 1 TBSP butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2-3 TBSP milk
- ¼ C Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 medium zucchini, spiralized
- salt & pepper to taste
- *optional - sliced cherry tomatoes for garnish
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium low heat. Then add minced garlic.
- Let the garlic and butter cook together for a minute or so, then add cream cheese and milk.
- Allow the cream cheese to melt and start forming a simple sauce.
- Add in all the zucchini noodles. Toss the zoodles to coat with the sauce.
- Add Parmesan cheese and cook all together, just until the noodles are barely fork tender and all the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Yum! Now, how about some other great fresh & easy meal ideas? With my fellow #CreativeFoodies, we’ve got a list of 15 tasty recipes that are perfect for a fresh family meal! So be sure to pin this for later and then hop around to check out all the recipe ideas below!
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Zoodles from Mom Endeavors
- One Pan Salmon & Vegetables from Mom Endeavors
- Tomato & Jalapeño Tuna Stuffed Avocados from See Vanessa Craft
- Baked Spaghetti from Spaceships & Laser Beams
- Paleo Cincinnati Chili from Play Party Plan
- Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowls from Happiness is Homemade
- Chicken Cranberry Lettuce Wraps from Printable Crush
- Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce from Ashlee Marie
- Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili from A Night Owl Blog
- Easy Baked Shrimp Foil Packets from See Vanessa Craft
- One Pan Chicken Cacciatore from Happiness is Homemade
- Paleo Almond Chicken from Play Party Plan
- Fresh Nectarine Salad Recipe from Printable Crush
- Lemon Herb Salmon from Ashlee Marie
- Southwest Tortilla Salad from A Night Owl Blog