- premade graham cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping
1. Mix your softened 8 oz cream cheese with the 5 tbsp Nutella.
2. Add in 1 cup of confectioners sugar and stir well.
3. Fold in entire container of whipped topping.
4. Pour in your graham cracker crust and shave some chocolate on top if desired.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 1 hour). This one is great made the same day or the night before. It is amazing!
That looks so good, I am going to try it next time I have friends over. THANKS
Thanks for having me Sara!